Powered by Blogger.

Success!

>> 5.27.2010


So I finally did it. I taught myself how to use my sewing machine and I completed my first project on it today! Last summer I attempted to make a dress. I did most of the stitching by hand, and well, it failed. Pretty bad. Luckily though I was able to try out the sewing machine on it a little. I taught myself how to thread it (which was a lot harder than I though it would be) and learn a little about how it stitches. So this summer I have been determined to use the sewing machine to complete a project. Now I have only been on summer vacation since Monday. So this is more of a success because I actually did it before like the last week of summer!


So here it is...my first finished project! I'll model it later when I have someone here to take a picture for me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP