Powered by Blogger.

Test Run

>> 6.21.2010

So this weekend I thought that it would be an appropriate time to take one of my rings on a test run.  Since using the new glue I haven't actually wore one to see if it will hold up.  So I wore this ring (which is probably my favorite) all day on Friday & Saturday.



The ring did VERY well!  I even got a few compliments!  This makes me very excited!  So now once finding a new place to live doesn't consume my brain, I'm going to work hard on getting some rings made and put them up on Etsy.  I still have to finish the look of my shop on there, which unfortunately for me is a little harder than this blog.  But I'm sure once I sit down and work on it I can figure it out.  So what do you think?  The ring looks a little brown in the picture, but it's actually a really cute gray with a pale green fabric button on the top!  Super cute!

2 comments:

Unknown June 22, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

Can I commission you to make a button ring for me???

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP