Powered by Blogger.

Magic Cleaner

>> 7.28.2010

I'm really into making my own cleaning products.  I found this recipe for a "Magic Cleaner" somewhere, either on the internet or in my Green Clean book.  Anyway, I thought I would share it with you guys and it's also a way for me to stop having to find the sliver of paper I wrote the recipe on every time I need it!

Magic Cleaner


2 tablespoons vinegar
1 teaspoon borax

mix above with very hot water to dissolve borax

then add 1/4 cup castile soap (like Dr. Bronner's)

then I usually add a few drops of essential oils like tea tree & orange (about 5 drops of each give or take)

It truly is a great cleaner!  I mix it up in an old spray bottle.  If you try it let me know how you like it!  Happy cleaning!

I've got to get back to it!  I'm running out of time for cleaning & packing because very soon I'll have to get back in my classroom and get it ready for the year...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP