Powered by Blogger.

Grass is greener

>> 7.28.2010

Hello, all!  Recently back from Memphis.  My brother is headed to Chicago next weekend for a couple of years.  It was also his birthday!  So we went and celebrated with them.  Great fun!


Got to spend some time with my mom, too.  She gave me another little box of buttons and spools of thread that she found that were my grandmother's.


Trying another outfit post today.  This was just a casual Monday.  However, I realize how bad I need a haircut!



Maybe I'll get one Friday or next week after we get back from Chicago!  Yeah, we get to go help my brother move!  So much fun!



Thanks for all the sweet comments lately!  I feel like I'm getting braver with the outfit posts.  Yeah, I know this is only the second one, but still!


Dress: Scarlett Begonia (a little boutique in Nashville)
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Sunshades: Smith Optics
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Flips: Chacos

1 comments:

Anna July 28, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

Love that dress!! It's so unique!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP