Powered by Blogger.

I'll give it a whirl

>> 7.23.2010

Alright!  Drumroll, please!  I'm going to attempt an outfit post today...Bear in mind, I took these pictures myself with a timer.  It was uber challenging.  And I started to get too hot and impatient outside, so I didn't get exactly what I wanted, but I think it will suffice.


The sad part is that I don't think I got a full outfit shot.  Oops.


This is pretty much me in the summer.  Shirt, shorts, flip flops.  I tried to wear my hair down today.  Too sweaty.




Do I look angry?  Confused?  I think it was more, did the timer go off yet?






I don't love this picture, but you can see more of my outfit in it I guess...




So there we go!

Sun shades: Smith Optics
Shirt: Patagonia
Shorts: Gap
Flips: Chaco
Necklace: Etsy
Ring: Handmade by me

2 comments:

Anna July 24, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

Cute! That necklace is great.
I find self timer photos super challenging and frustrating. I have heard using a tripod helps. I use my husband. That way, I can instruct and have him retake it right away if I'm not happy with the results.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP