Powered by Blogger.

Lucky Day

>> 7.23.2010

Hi, guys!  So I've redesigned the blog a little bit.  What do you think?!  I'm really liking it.  It's more of what I envisioned when i started it, but I just didn't really know how to do it.  So, I figured it out!  I'm still working on the layout a little bit and the heading picture needs to be resized.  I'll figure it out though.


This is the picture I want to use.  Maybe I'll get to.

Also, I add a mix pod.  It's got a few of the songs/videos I really like.  I might add more to it.  Be honest though, is that annoying?  Should a blog have music like that?  I just really like the idea of having background noise while your reading and looking at pictures.  If it sucks, I'll get rid of it.

One last thing.  When I was making the mix pod, I remembered this video.  It's such a fun video!  It's by the Yard Dogs Road Show which is one of the coolest shows/concerts I have ever been to.  If you ever get a chance to see them you totally should!  The video is so 70s!  It's rad! Wait, that's the 80s... It's GROOVY!!  :o)

Enjoy your day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP