Powered by Blogger.

Take Two!

>> 7.21.2010

My sister invited us to dinner last night.  So while I was at home killing some time I decided that I really wanted to make another skirt.  I went to Goodwill a few days ago and bought another shirt to try to make the dress shirt skirt again.  So I was ready!


I did the same things I did last time, but this time I cut from armpit to armpit.  I didn't worry about the pocket.  And here it is in the mirror...


So cute!!!!!!!  I was so excited!  I ended up having to sew one of the extra buttons on the bottom to keep it classy.  This made me a little late, but I didn't care!  I put it on and it fit! I knew right away to add this cute belt I got from Urban Outfitters on sale and a yellow tanktop I got from Arden B.  Love it!




I guess this could be an outfit post.  It's a start...I'll eventually get some courage and someone to take pictures for me...However, hubby did take that picture for me.  Maybe I'll rope him in... :o)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 22, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

yay for an outfit post! and that skirt is pretty fabulous, by the way!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP