Powered by Blogger.

New & Old

>> 12.17.2010

So I got new glasses!!  They're from warbyparker.com which is just a fabulous company!  They let you try on frames at home, for free!  You can try on 5 at a time.  I ended up doing it twice.  And this is what I ended up with...




I think they are fabulous!  Don't you??  I also today revived an old favorite pair of shoes.  I'm excited that I did because it's going to change my current wardrobe so much!  Just a great update I think!


So now it's time for Christmas!  I can't believe that I just started my Christmas break today!  It's so crazy!  Wow, I just realized I have used a ton of exclamation points in this post.  Better chill a bit.  So to celebrate the beginning of break, I leave you with my favorite Christmas song of all time...Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anna December 18, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

I love Warby Parker! I haven't ordered a pair yet but I love the home try on. It's so much fun to wear the different frames around. Yours are great!

Anonymous,  December 22, 2010 at 6:47 PM  

those are adorable on you!!! i want some! i am in need of new frames [seeing as how i don't wear the ones i have now!] how much does it cost to do the try at home deal?
p.s. don't you love the fact that we don't have to deal with kiddos for 2 weeks?!! a well deserved vacation! :)

Anonymous,  December 22, 2010 at 6:49 PM  

ok, so i just noticed that you actually said "for free" in your post...
apparently my mind is on vacation too! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP