Powered by Blogger.

A Family Affair

>> 12.31.2011

Hey guys!  Just a few pictures that I wanted to post from a wedding I went to Halloween weekend in Memphis.  They had a photo booth set up.  I just love those!  I wish I had thought of it when I got married. Though 5 years ago they weren't as popular nor did things like Pinterest exist to give me great ideas!  :o)


That's me and my brother.  I've got on a dress from a local boutique, target belt & tights, and wedges from Macy's.  It was really cold that night and the wedding was all outside, but we still had fun!


My brother, his gf, me, my hubby, and a friend's daughter.  She & her sister were over taking the pictures for a while and took turns being in the pictures.  It was really sweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP