Powered by Blogger.

Layers

>> 12.22.2011

Hello!  Yup.  It's real.  This is actually a post.  On my blog.  Get real excited!  :o)

No really.  I know it's been a while.  Here's a pitiful attempt at taking some pictures.  I think I'm going to enlist my husband.  He said he'd do it.





So anyway.  It's a sweater, vest, & dress from F21.  Jeans from H&M.  Boots Frye.  Nothing is new.  Everything is real old.  Except that picture in the background.  That's new.  You might remember a post from this summer where I stood in front of this wall, but it was just white.  Now it's got that pretty picture!

Anyway.  I appreciate you reading!  I've had a few new people stop by and leave some really sweet comments.  That's what inspired me to post.  I really appreciate all the comments.  It makes me want to do a better job at keeping up with this blog.  Maybe that'll be my new year's resolution!  But in the mean time, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Romi December 22, 2011 at 4:55 PM  

Hey Amber, I'm already following you hun :)

Jo - Lost in the Haze December 29, 2011 at 5:04 PM  

Ohh, I love love love the colour of your skirt! <3 What a beauty!

x
Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP